Alexandra Schaef is so passionate about freediving that she wants to educate as many people as possible. She is a freediver and a freediving instructor who teaches students of all levels how to safely enjoy freediving. Turning her passion into a business, Alexandra shares her fascination with being underwater as she helps her clients discover and appreciate the fantastic underwater world.
Alexandra joins me in this On Air Coaching episode to learn how to sell offline events such as classes, courses, and retreats. I share marketing strategies you can use to properly launch an offline event and strategies for pricing your offline events to encourage more signups. I also discuss the two most popular reasons potential clients don’t take action as well as how you can retarget people who are watching your videos.“The key is to start early with offline events.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The difference between a webinar and an information call
- How to price your offline events so customers want to sign up early
- How to bundle events to give your customers a deal they can’t resist
- Why you should invest in a videographer during your launch
- Why the branding video should be the first thing to see on your Facebook page
- How to tell if viewers of your video are potential clients
- Why it’s essential to create events on Facebook
- How to sell the same course with different dates
- If you want to run your video again and again, independent of the year and event, you have to be smart with the copy you write so you can reuse it.
- Create events on your Facebook page.
- You can embed a Facebook video on your sales page.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.