Gudrun Mahlberg is a mother of four, a passionate dance teacher, and the founder of Shandora, a company that teaches the art, beauty, and calming benefits of yoga and dance. For over 30 years, she has been passionate about dance and how your body’s movements impact your joy and happiness as well as its connection to “the sacred feminine.”
Gudrun shares how she pivoted her career from working a full-time job to starting her dream business and becoming a successful online entrepreneur. She explains how she ran her first online course while on holiday in France and the impact that course had on her audience and students. She also shares why entrepreneurs need to connect with a coach as well as seek support as they grow their business and how they can help you believe in yourself and your dreams – even when you’re not feeling confident.“My dream had been to create something online because I wanted to have the freedom to work from everywhere.” - Gudrun Mahlberg
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How Gudrun pivoted her career from working full-time to launching her online business
- What inspired her to finally follower her dream and build her dream online business
- How she taught dance courses online while on a holiday camping trip
- Why finding a coach and seeking support is critical to becoming a successful entrepreneur
- Why she is passionate about dancing, yoga, and connecting your body’s movements with your emotions, healing, and self-care
- Her vision for the future of her online business
Connect with Gudrun:
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram