You may be an entrepreneur who’s starting a business or thinking of renaming your existing business. Remember that choosing a name for your business is as important as the products you sell or the services you offer. It’s an important part of your company’s branding and reflects what your business is all about.
In this episode, I help you figure out how to pick a name for your business and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using your own name for branding or a name that indicates what you do or offer. I also talk about how branding helps you rank on Google and share some business-naming stories and the factors these business owners considered in finalizing their business name.Pick a business name that resonates with you and your market. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Questions to ask when picking a name
- Branding under your name versus a name that reflects what you do
- When not to use your name
- Why it is cheaper to run Facebook ads under your name
- Selling a program in your business
- If you’re a coach, consultant, or trainer, pick your name (first and last) as a business name.
- If you intend to sell your business, don’t use your name for branding.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.