As an entrepreneur, it is critical to plan your profits to help achieve your goals. And yet, many entrepreneurs put this critical task aside and jump to their next big idea with little more than a leap of faith. Proper planning is the foundation of achieving your goals. It is what sets us on the path to success.
In this episode, I share the process I use to plan for my business each year. This is the same process I’ve used since my first year in business as well as the process that many of my clients have used to achieve multiple six and seven-figure results.It’s common sense that when you make a plan, it’s much more likely that you achieve your goals. - Sigrun
In this episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Taking time to reflect on what worked and what didn’t work
- The “Wheel of Life” exercise
- Finding clarity in your business
- The importance of having a framework that is unique to your business
- Finding your “why” every year
- Getting clear on your customer journey
- Deciding which metrics to measure
- Creating long-term goals
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Creating realistic revenue goals
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Grab Your Free Profit Plan Success Guide!
Are you ready to take your business to the next level in 2018? Grab my free success guide to learn how you can properly plan your profits and achieve your revenue goals in 2018!
Click here to grab yours today!