If you have a membership site or you’re offering multiple online courses, you may think that you already have a good revenue stream for your business. No matter how great your signature courses are or how extensive your email list is, there are still numerous ways for you to grow your business by adding extra avenues to increase your revenue stream.
In this episode, I share the different revenue models to consider adding to your business. As I discuss each one in detail, I also share which models are considered main revenue streams over those that are add-ons to your already existing strategy. I also give real examples of lifestyle entrepreneurs who have tried and tested these approaches so you can learn from their experiences and make wise choices on how to move forward with your business.At some point, you start to do something that’s outside your core business, and that’s where you want to get. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Affiliate revenue
- Cost of commission in affiliate marketing
- Sponsors for your podcast
- Advertising for your blog or website
- Profiting from eBooks and checklists
- Topics to consider for eBook writing
- The freemium strategy for apps
- Apps and magazine affiliations
- Paid speaking engagements
- Business partnership and software development
- Using physical products to build a community
- The most scalable and consistent revenue system you may have
- Building client relations through offline workshops and retreats
- Membership sites as a primary revenue stream
- The progress from one-on-one coaching to group coaching to online course creation
- If you have many followers and clients, advertising, eBooks, and checklists can work for you.
Workshops, eBooks, checklists, and one-on-one coaching are great offers at the beginning of the customer’s journey with you.
- Main revenue streams include online courses and membership sites.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.