I always wanted to have my own business. While it may seem like my business was an overnight success, in reality, it was years in the making.
It took many years for me to develop the courage to start a business and several more years to figure out what I wanted my business to be. In this episode I share how I started my business without a clear business idea and the pivots I’ve made throughout my journey.I knew it would take time - but it was only a matter of time. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Getting clear on what you want and the lifestyle you want to live
- My first business idea and why I chose not to pursue it
- How I became a business consultant
- How I discovered my passion and what I was good at
- It takes time to realize and develop a strong business idea.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.