While starting something is one of the hardest things some people encounter, for others, it’s the opposite – how to stop doing something. Putting a stop to something you’re doing is especially hard for entrepreneurs. One reason to stop is that that something is no longer working. Another may be that the need to change the way some things are being done to increase productivity, revenue, or energy.
In this episode, I talk about when it’s time to stop doing something – not only in business but also in your personal life. I share stories of how I was able to stop doing things that were no longer good for my business, my health, or my life. I also share strategies you can use to identify when it’s time to stop or change the way you’re doing things and how it can impact your productivity, health, and well-being.“You’ve got to listen to your mind, to your body about when it’s time to stop doing something or change it up radically.”
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why you may want to stop doing something
- The story of my 30-year addiction to Coca-cola
- The turning point that made me decide to quit drinking Coca-cola
- The concept of sunk costs in business and how to avoid it
- Why you shouldn’t be attached to the investment you’ve made
- Why I stopped doing regular webinars
- When it’s time to rethink your strategy even if it has worked for you in the past
- What ‘bonusodes’ are and why I’m changing the frequency of my episodes
My Challenge for You:
What do you want to stop doing in your business?
- Take a screenshot on your phone and type in what you want to stop doing in your business.
- Follow me on Instagram at @sigruncom.
- Create an Instagram Story sharing what it is you’re considering stopping in your business.
- Tag me in your Instagram Story.
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.