Lorraine Dallmeier is a biologist who bought an online business four years ago as a hobby business. Today, she finds herself the Director of the accredited Formula Botanica, an organic cosmetic science school that accommodates almost 4,000 enrollees and offers award-winning programs that equip others who want to start their organic skincare and haircare business.
Lorraine explains how her background as a biologist and program manager helped her pursue and grow her eLearning business and how she grew her business from 5 to 7 figures. She also shares the challenges she and her team face in operating the business, how overcoming these hurdles made them better and stronger, and the direction she wants her company to go.
[easy-tweet tweet=”“You have to find a small pond, and you have to be a big fish in it.” – Lorraine Dallmeier”]
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The hats Lorraine wears in the business
- Buying the business and building it from scratch
- Changes she made to expand the business
- Contributing factors that led to her success
- Tools she uses to run the business
- How the company got accredited and became award-winning
- You need a plan.
- Find the right people and the right remote team and get them in the right mindset.
- Create the tech systems that allow you to scale.
Connect with Lorraine Dallmeier:
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.