John Kapos, a.k.a. Chocolate Johnny, is the owner of Perfection Chocolates. He enjoys making people laugh, is a good storyteller and a world-renowned chocolate maker from Australia. He calls himself an early adapter as he uses social media to build a brand for himself and connect to others. His long desire to be an international speaker has become a reality as he visited four countries this year to speak as a guest or keynote speaker.
Chocolate Johnny shares how he became known as “Chocolate Johnny”. He also shares how he took advantage of social media to build a brand for himself and his products, how he involves the community in acquiring new ideas for new products, and the significance of getting your story out there before selling your product or service.Any button that makes you tell your story, push the button. - @ChocolateJohnny
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Steps Johnny took after registering his business name
- Why he sends hundreds of thousands of chocolates around the world for free
- How he sells a product
- A different approach to connecting with people
- Inspiring and helping people in his second business
- Talk about your life so that you and your audience can share that. That way, they can feel connected to you.
- For people online, do a live stream. Broadcast your progress and ask your audience for their ideas.
Connect with Chocolate Johnny:
- Perfection Chocolates on Facebook
- Perfection Chocolates on Instagram
- Perfection Chocolates on Twitter
- Chocolate Johnny on Periscope
- Chocolate Johnny on Facebook
- Chocolate Johnny on Instagram
- Chocolate Johnny on Snapchat
- Chocolate Johnny on Twitter
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.