Olaf Schwantes is a business and relationship coach from Hanover, Germany who, for the past 7 years, has worked with couples to bring a “fresh wind” into their relationships. His work is currently conducted mostly offline, and he has recently decided to take his business to the next level and launch his services online.
Olaf joins me for this on air coaching episode to learn how to convert his email list into paying customers and launch his first online group coaching program. We also discuss the benefits of hosting a small beta group program and how to qualify your group coaching prospects.Those who are willing to change, invest. - Sigrun
In This On Air Coaching on The Sigrun Show:
- How to leverage webinars to launch your group program
- Identifying a comfortable size for your first group program
- Determining how scalable your future online programs will be
- How to qualify your group coaching prospects
- How long your beta group program should be
- Pricing your beta program
- Number of webinars you should host to launch your beta program
- Entertain the thought that people actually want to open up in a group.
- Remember: you decide the rules.
- Qualify your group coaching prospects by using an application and asking them to invest.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.