Entrepreneurship can be an emotional rollercoaster. Some days are filled with joy, happiness, excitement, and enthusiasm. Others can be filled with worry, fear, or a lack of motivation. Sometimes, we can experience all of these feelings and emotions from one hour to the next! Many new entrepreneurs resist getting started or launching their great idea out of fear of failing. This fear can paralyze you – stop you in your tracks and fill your mind with negativity, self-doubt, and limiting beliefs. It can prevent you from stepping out of your comfort zone and achieving the success you desire.
In this episode, I share how I gain inspiration and motivation from Erin Hanson’s poem, “What If I Fall?”. I explain how fear and the “lizard brain” prevent you from growing as an entrepreneur, the importance of facing your fear of failure, and how facing your fears can help build your self-confidence. l also share the steps you can take to make daily progress to overcome your fears and how to use your mistakes and failures as an opportunity to learn and grow professionally and personally.Failure is ultimately part of entrepreneurship. - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why Erin Hanson’s poem “What If I Fall?” is one of my favorites and how it has helped me overcome fear
- What causes the fear of failure?
- How to build your self-confidence and why it’s important
- How self-doubt, fear, and the “lizard brain” impacts your personal growth and prevents you from achieving success
- Steps to help you get out of your comfort zone and overcome your fears
- How taking small steps each day can impact your life, business, or career
- Using mistakes and failures as a learning tool
- How your support system can help you learn from your mistakes
- Being an entrepreneur is the biggest personal development journey you’ll ever go on.
- Confidence comes from pushing through the fear – pushing past your comfort zone.
- Take small steps out of your comfort zone each day.
- Learn from your mistakes and failures.
- Find support.
- Remember – with the right support system in place, no successful entrepreneur always succeeds, and no entrepreneur always fails.
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode please share, subscribe and review on iTunes or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get Your Free Training
Through my own entrepreneurial journey and by training thousands of online entrepreneurs I’ve identified 7 STAGES of a Profitable Online Business. Get free access to the 7 Stages training videos and take your online business to the next stage.