Dr. med. Janna Scharfenberg is an Ayurveda expert who wants more than to help her patients get well – she teaches them to live a healthy life. She is a medical practitioner, a certified yoga teacher, and the author of the bestselling book Ayurveda for Life. Janna teaches her clients, including other health professionals, about the Ayurveda way and how to run a health and wellness business through training, coaching, and workshops.
Janna joins me to share what inspired her to use and apply Ayurveda—a traditional method applied to the wellness of a whole person’s system—in today’s modern living. She discusses the biggest myths she’s had to dispel as well as how to do Ayurveda even without the original Indian oils and spices. She also discusses the pivot she made in her business model and her exciting plans ahead as a result of her business transition.“Ayurveda is a whole system which is looking at every little part of your life.” - Janna Scharfenberg
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What Ayurveda is and why Janna teaches it to her clients
- The difference between commercial medicine and traditional medicine
- What Ayurveda is known for in the western world and the popular misconceptions about it
- The parts of your life where you can use Ayurveda
- The different types of Ayurveda
- Examples of small habits you can change to apply the Ayurveda way in your life
- What Ayurveda dosha is and its types
- What to do next if you want to pursue the Ayurveda method after reading her book
Connect with Janna Scharfenberg:
Grab Your FREE Plan Your Profits Success Guide
Are you ready to maximize your profits as an online entrepreneur? Scaling your business and increasing your revenue doesn’t magically happen! It takes planning and strategy to make it happen. Learn how smart, savvy entrepreneurs plan their business for success with my free Plan Your Profits Success Guide.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!