As business owners, it is important to celebrate our accomplishments and the milestones we have achieved in our entrepreneurial journey. That’s why each time I reach a new milestone in my business, I like to celebrate and share my achievements – including the milestones we reach with my podcast.
Since August 2017 when I released my first episode of The Sigrun Show, I have truly enjoyed my podcasting journey. One of the biggest benefits my podcast has given to me and my business is the ability to deeply connect with you – my listeners. So, upon reaching my 300th episode, I certainly wanted to celebrate this accomplishment with you.
To celebrate, I asked my listeners to share their favorite podcast episodes from The Sigrun Show, why these episodes made it to the top of their favorites list, and what keeps them tuning in to the show each week. They also share some of the biggest takeaways from their favorite episodes as well as how the show keeps them motivated, inspired, and reenergized to keep pushing forward in their online business.“Sigrun is a breath of fresh air in a really noisy online world.”
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How my episode with Ali Brown inspired listeners to be bold, confident, and iconic.
- Why one listener calls The Sigrun Show “the most inspiring podcast for entrepreneurs.”
- How sharing my personal business journey inspires and motivates podcast listeners.
- How the show helps listeners feel reenergized and inspired to keep moving forward.
- Why listeners loved the On-Air Coaching episodes and the value they received from each episode.
- How the show gives listeners a motivation ‘kick in the butt” when they need it most.
- How the show inspires online entrepreneurs to think big, take action, and believe anything is possible.
- Why our listeners enjoy watching The Sigrun Show grow, evolve, and continue to develop as much as I do.
- Why the number one reason listeners say they love the show is because of the diverse topics and stories shared in each episode.
- How being raw and authentic helps listeners feel more connected and related to me and my guests.
- How the show helps online entrepreneurs “break boxes” in their life and business.
- Episode 47: How Your Money Mindset Affects Your Revenue Potential
- Episode 56: How Your Mind Influences Your Business with James Wedmore
- Episode 250: How to Detect and Work Through Your Upper Limit Problem
- Episode 271: How to Step Into Your Zone of Genius and Become Iconic with Ali Brown
- Episode 297: Find Your Why and Your Business Will Thrive
Build Your Dream Business FREE Video Series
Are you ready to build your DREAM business? Learn the steps you need to take to turn your passions into profit and build your dream business with my new 8-week video series: Build Your Dream Business. You’ll learn how to create your vision, develop and plan your business idea, how to market your products or services, and much, much more!
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now to begin your journey to building a profitable online business!
Please share, subscribe, and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!