Therese Blom is a Swedish massage therapist who found a way to be an online entrepreneur while pursuing her passion for healing. In addition to having an online shop where she sells healing items, Therese’s client demands paved the way for her to expand her business online even more, which led to the creation of her first courses in 2012. Today, Therese continues to help her clients by offering meditation and intuition classes in the Swedish language and looks forward to developing online courses in English.
Therese joins me today to share how she grew her email list by 400% in half a year and how she converted 35% of her audience into paying clients. She dives into how her health condition enabled her to reassess her business and consider other ways of growing it. She also shares how she found a way to convert her offline business, which seemed impossible to do virtually, online.“Think about what you want and follow your heart.” - Therese Blom
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Therese’s journey from being a massage therapist to becoming an online entrepreneur.
- How her paying clients grew in only three months.
- Why she did not profit from the online courses she created in 2012.
- How she planned and prepared for her newly launched online courses.
- Why she did not sell her signature program right away.
- How Therese converted 35% of her curious audience into paying clients.
- How she hit two birds with one stone when she created her Enhancing Intuition course.
Build a Wildly Successful Online Business – Join SOMBA!
Are you ready to make this year your best year in online business? Join the waitlist for SOMBA, the only 12-month personalized growth system designed to build your business with a proven 7-STAGE SUCCESS BLUEPRINT.
If you’re ready for passion, money and freedom and to trampoline yourself into the BIGGEST, wildest version of your success, join the waitlist now and get updates on when SOMBA re-opens!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!